Schedules for the Holidays
- 4th Sunday of Advent, Saturday, December 23 Mass at 5:00pm
- 4th Sunday of Advent, Sunday, December 24 Mass at 9:00am
- Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24 Mass at 5:00pm
- Christmas Day, Monday, December 25 Mass at 9:00am
- Holy Family, Saturday, December 30 Mass at 5:00pm
- Holy Family, Sunday, December 31 Mass at 9:30am
- Mary Mother of God (New Years) the only Mass will be Monday, January 1, 2018 at 9:30
- New Years is not a Holy Day of Obligation in 2018
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Catholic News Headlines
Please go to the bottom of the page for national and international Catholic headlines.
Tuesdays 9:00 to 3:00
Fridays 9:00 to 4:00
Sundays at 9:30am
Confessions are one half hour before weekend Masses. Appointments are most welcome.
What is on Father's mind?
Posted in What's on Father's mind? on 01/16/16
On the Feast of the Epiphany, at the beginning of January, I made a ... Read More »
Posted in What's on Father's mind? on 09/16/15
Our Lady of Guadalupe is very important to the Church, especially in the Americas. ... Read More »
Posted in What's on Father's mind? on 05/27/15
What a beautiful Easter Season I have had. I hope you have also. The ... Read More »
Choose a date for daily Mass readings
Readings for the Week of February 18, 2018
- Sunday: Gn 9:8-15 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 10] / 1 Pt 3:18-22 / Mk 1:12-15
- Monday: Lv 19:1-2, 11-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [Jn 6:63b] / Mt 25:31-46
- Tuesday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 34:4-5, 6-7, 16-17, 18-19 [18b] / Mt 6:7-15
- Wednesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19 [19b] / Lk 11:29-32
- Thursday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Friday: Ez 18:21-28 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-7a, 7bc-8  / Mt 5:20-26
- Saturday: Dt 26:16-19 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 7-8 [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
National and International Church News
02/24/18 12:36 am
Philadelphia, Pa., Feb 23, 2018 / 03:36 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- Nation-wide violence. School shootings. Political tensions. Drugs. Unemployment. Hunger.
These are some of the illness which plague the nation, said Archbishop Charles Chaput of Philadelphia, who discussed faith as the antidote to these challenges in an address Thursday at Villanova University.Read More
02/23/18 8:40 pm
Vatican City, Feb 23, 2018 / 11:40 am (CNA/EWTN News).- On Friday Pope Francis returned from his week-long Lenten spiritual exercises in Ariccia, where he and members of the Roman Curia have been on their annual retreat since Sunday afternoon.
Before boarding the bus that would take him back to Vatican City, Francis thanked the priest who preached the exercises for his reflections and for encouraging members of the Curia to be open to the Holy Spirit and not stuck in bureaucratic structures.Read More
02/23/18 7:16 pm
Santiago, Chile, Feb 23, 2018 / 10:16 am (CNA/EWTN News).- After a gallbladder surgery left him in the hospital for three days, Archbishop Charles Scicluna has been discharged, and will continue investigating allegations of abuse cover-up by a local bishop in Chile.
According to a Feb. 23 statement from the Archdiocese of Malta, Scicluna was discharged from San Carlos de Apoquindo Hospital in Santiago earlier today.Read More